Four Night Beluga Package
Experience the ultimate summer adventure in Churchill, Manitoba with a four-night package at the Tundra Inn. Kayak with curious and friendly beluga whales; enjoy a Tundra Buggy tour among the colourful blooms of the Churchill Wildlife Management Area; hike in the footsteps of northern explorers along the coast of Hudson Bay; explore the historical Prince of Wales Fort, and much more!
- Four nights accommodation at the Tundra Inn
- Churchill Town & Area tour
- Three hour Beluga whale & Prince of Wales Fort tour
- Beluga Whale Kayak Excursion
- Parks Canada guided Sloop's Cove Hike
- Tundra Buggy® Adventure in the Churchill Wildlife Management Area
- Complimentary drink at Tundra Inn Pub (beer or wine)
- Continental breakfast each morning
- $25 Giftcard for Tundra Inn Dining Room & Pub
- All transfers for tours and baggage handling
- Shuttle Service from/to Airport/Train Station
- Packages run between July 2 - Aug 31
1 Adult ($1,350 plus $300 single supplement): $1,650 plus tax
2 Adults ($1,350/person): $2,700 plus tax
3 Adults - 1 room ($1,376.67/person): $4,131 plus tax
4 Adults - 2 rooms ($1,350/person): $2,700/room plus tax
2 Adults ($1,350/person) & 1 child ($675): $3,075 plus tax
2 Adults ($1,350/person) & 2 children ($675/child): $4,050 plus tax
Check out Calm Air's new FAMILY PLAN to save on travel! A 4-person family can fly Winnipeg to Churchill for $1,155 return all inclusive.
Book your package between April 30th and June 30th and you could qualify for a $100 rebate from Travel Manitoba! Learn more here.
Call Toll Free (in North America) 800-265-8563 to book your adventure today!
Or e-mail us at email@example.com