Four Night Beluga Package
Experience the ultimate summer adventure in Churchill, Manitoba with a four-night package at the Tundra Inn. Kayak with curious and friendly beluga whales; enjoy a Tundra Buggy tour among the colourful blooms of the Churchill Wildlife Management Area; hike in the footsteps of northern explorers along the coast of Hudson Bay; explore the historical Prince of Wales Fort, and much more!
Need some Beluga Whale inspiration? Check out explore.org's Live Beluga Cam on the Churchill River.
- Four nights accommodation at the Tundra Inn
- Churchill Roads & Trail Tour
- Three hour Beluga whale & Prince of Wales Fort tour
- Beluga Whale Kayak Excursion
- Parks Canada guided Sloop's Cove Hike
- Tundra Buggy® Adventure in the Churchill Wildlife Management Area
- Complimentary drink at Tundra Inn Pub (beer or wine)
- Continental breakfast each morning
- $25 Giftcard for Tundra Inn Dining Room & Pub
- All transfers for tours and baggage handling
- Shuttle Service from/to Airport/Train Station
- Packages run between July 2 - Aug 31
Starting at $1,350 per person*.
Based on double occupancy, plus applicable taxes. Child Rate of 50% off.
Check out Calm Air's new FAMILY PLAN to save on travel! A family of four can travel return for as low at $1,164.52 all inclusive!*
*See Calm Air website for Terms and Conditions.
Call Toll Free (in North America) 800-265-8563 to book your adventure today!
Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org