Tundra Inn Hotel
Located on a quiet side street in the northern town of Churchill, Manitoba, Canada, the Tundra Inn offers a peaceful atmosphere that is convenient to Churchill amenities. Tundra Inn is a cozy, family-run hotel that provides comfortable, spacious accommodations that are infused with small town charm.
Whether you are planning your next great arctic adventure or you are visiting Churchill for business, you can expect convenience, hospitality and comfort at the Tundra Inn. See our rates here.
Reserve at the Tundra Inn Online
Convieniently book your stay at the Tundra Inn using our online booking system.
Relax in the comfort of one of our 31 spacious rooms. All of our rooms have ensuite three-piece bathrooms, cable television, telephones, and refrigerators.
We offer free wi-fi in all of our rooms. Or if you’d prefer, leave your laptop at home and make use of the computer and internet access in our guest lounge, available 24-hours a day.
Your stay includes a free continental breakfast (December - September only). In addition, self-serve coffee and tea is available 24-hours a day in our guest lounge.
In addition to our hotel, our restaurant and pub are conveniently located across the street from our hotel property, allowing guests access to food and entertainment options without infringing on the quiet comfort of the hotel. Tundra Inn Pub is open June to December.
- 31 spacious rooms
- double- and queen-sized beds.
- Free train/airport pick up.
- Cable television.
- Free wireless hi-speed internet.
- Coffee makers in every room.
- Hair dryers.
- In-house laundry facilities.
GREEN KEY APPROVED
We are proud to be the only Green Key Certified property in Churchill. This means we are making sustainable decisions within the hotel according to the environmental standards of Green Key. We continually work on ways to reduce our carbon footprint and waste while maintaining the level of service and comfort our guests know to expect and which we are proud to offer. Through our efforts and with your help, we can continue to improve. Here are some of the things we do to earn this certification:
- Energy efficient light bulbs throughout hotel
- All cleaning products are environmentally friendly including the laundry detergent we use
- A strict no Styrofoam policy in our restaurant and pub; instead we use environmentally friendly to-go containers for leftovers
- No bottled water on site
- We use a chalkboard menu to cut down on paper waste
- Parts of our hotel are composed of recycled materials like our lobby which features flooring recycled from a bowling alley floor (when you visit look for the point arrows on the floor but we must request, no bowling please!)
- We are the only hotel in Churchill to have an outdoor green space for guests to lounge in.